Friday, May 29, 2009

"Going SOLO"

Hooray!

I've started my very first solo project for LibriVox. (I'll write more about LibriVox some time soon.) It's going to be "Der kleine Lord" by Frances H. Burnett, which of course is in the publich domain.
Just can't wait to get started. I absolutely love the book and I've figured out recording pretty much.
Anyway can't believe that I haven't read the book in ages... well ever since I tidied out my room and took it to the attic along with all my other children's books.

EDIT: First 3 chapters are up!!!!

By the way I've discovered some more "cover art" yesterday. I actually copied the cover of another book by F.H. Burnett a little while ago. It's from the book cover of "Sara, die kleine Prinzessin" (The little Princess). I'm rather sorry that the quality of the pic sucks but what can you expect from an iphone shot, especially since my drawings are just done with a pencil and tend to be rather faint. Still I like the pic even if I managed to age Sara quite a bit...

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS on your first solo!!! :D It's a VERY, VERY wonderful feeling, isn't it? :D Enjoy the feeling!
    Very pretty picture you've made there, Elli. Wow, you're a woman of varied talents :D
    I knew you were addicted to LV when... You used the word "EDIT" right in the middle of your blog :P

    ReplyDelete