Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Twilight


So this here is my first real post and I can think of nothing else but to write about the books I've just finished. ;)

Actually I really enjoyed reading the Twilight series even if I rather expected more due to the hype.
The first book gets a little boring somewhere in the middle for the two main characters seem to be constantly going on about their feelings.
Still the other three were just great. Only the end was a little disappointing.... but I can't say why for I'd spoil it for everybody, who hasn't read them yet.

Anyway the cover of the first book inspired be to do a little sketching myself. I think the likness isn't too bad even if the quality of the drawing has suffered a little. (As I don't have a scanner I had to take a "fuzzy" iphone shot of it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment