Tuesday, May 26, 2009

"52" birthday

I've been neglecting my blog for the last few days, for I've been rather busy.

On Saturday a close friend and I celebrated our combined "52" birthday. With mine at the beginning of May and hers at the end, we usually do this somewhere inbetween. We have been doing this ever since our "22" birthday and it has become a much cherished tradition.

This time we visited a rather fancy Italian restaurant, where the food was absolutely divine. Afterwards we had a great time shopping for a birthday present, which too is part of the tradition. It took us ages to find similar dresses we both liked. (This was a real difficult feat. for I alone usually need lots of time to choose but having to combine to different tastes really is a Herculian task.) Still I just loved every minute and it was splendid fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment