Friday, May 22, 2009

Books I've read so far (2009)

As I've joined the "One Book a Week Club 2009" at LibriVox, I'm actually keeping track of my reading... I'm trying to anyway.

So here is my list:

1. Deeper by Jeff Long: Good but with a rather strange ending
2. Just another kid by Torey Hayden: interesting
3. Twilight children by Torey Hayden: interesting but it's always the same
4. Brisingr by Christopher Paolini: Great, much better than Eldest
5. Heartstopper by Joy Fielding: good
6. Glück ich sehe dich anders by Melanie Ahrens: didn't like that one, too depressing
7. Spuren im Schnee by Julie Hill: didn't like that one either
8. Twilight by Stephanie Meyer: ok but not as good as I would have expected given the hype
9. New Moon by Stephanie Meyer: liked that one better than Twilight (finally the story starts to get interesting)
10. Eclipse by Stephanie Meyer: good
11. Breaking dawn by Stephanie Meyer: good
12. Change of Heart by Jodi Picoult: Great, one of my favs
13. Copycat by Gillian White: Great, must have read it a 100 times
14. The probable Future by Alice Hoffman: Great but a little strange (will def. reread it some time)
15. Tintenblut by Cornelia Funke: Great, one of my favs
16. Tintenherz by Cornelia Funke: Great, one of my favs
17. Tintentod by Cornelia Funke: Great, one of my favs
18. A thousand splendid suns by Khaled Hosseini: Good

Currently I'm somewhere in the middle of "Host" by Stephanie Meyer and I'm listening to "Jane Eyre" by Charlotte Bronte.

No comments:

Post a Comment