Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Update Books I've read so far:

Here is a small update on the books I've read so far (2009):

19. Clover by Susan Coolidge: great book, 4 th of the "What Katy did" series, Neeru and I are recording it as our first duet. Our recording can be found here.
20. Thrid Degree by Greg Iles: great book, author is one of my favs.
21. What happened to Nancy by anonymus: ok
22. Miriam's song by Miriam Mathabane als told to Mark Mathabane: good
23. Kaffir Boy by Mark Mathabane: great
24. Where are you now? by Mary Higgins Clark: good, author is one of my favs.
25. Host by Stephanie Meyer: never finished reading that one, the Twilight series was awesome but I couldn't get through this one

Currently I'm reading "The sunflower forest" by Torey Hayden and listening to "The tenth cirlce" by Jodi Picoult. Apart from that I read a lot of odd chapters and books for Librivox.

No comments:

Post a Comment